quarta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2026

INTELIGÊNCIA ARTIFICIAL E IGUALDADE | temos de juntar recursos para organizarmos o nosso conhecimento ...

 



O que recebemos por e-mail das GATES NOTES:

«This year’s Goalkeepers Report is about AI

The risks are real, but so is the opportunity to improve lives.

Every year, the Gates Foundation publishes the Goalkeepers Report to track progress on the world’s biggest health and development challenges. This year’s report is about how AI can help us tackle them.


I recently shared a memo about the risks this technology is introducing, and they deserve serious attention. World leaders aren’t moving fast enough to address them. But if we can come together to manage those risks, there’s also an immense opportunity to transform health, agriculture, and education, especially for people who are often last to benefit from innovations that could improve their lives.


I’ve lived through waves of technological change that felt, in the moment, like the most significant thing happening on earth. This one is even bigger. Every month, the gap between the billion people who already use AI and the seven billion who don’t gets wider. But it can go the other way. AI will either be the worst source of injustice in history—or the greatest equalizer ever invented. The decisions that are made in the next 12 to 18 months will determine what happens.


In this year’s Goalkeepers Report, I lay out what it will take to get this right, and what AI companies, governments, and philanthropies must start doing to make that happen. I also share essays from four people who’ve already started using these tools to support their work in clinics, classrooms, and fields. I hope you’ll take the time to read».

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário